End of December Covid update
31st December 2020
Following on from the Government announcement last night, I would like to update you with the following information:
- All students will be working online.
- Key worker students and students requiring additional support will be invited into school.
- We will begin planning for testing within school.
- Year 11s, children of key workers and students requiring additional support will be in school.
- Year 7-10 students will be working online.
- Mass testing to start within school for students and staff who have consented.
- All students back in school.
If you require your child to come into school from 5th January, please email the school, stating your child’s name and their form group.
If your child requires a laptop to be loaned to them, please come and collect from the school. For year 10 and 11 students between 11am and 3pm on Monday 4th January. For year 7, 8 and 9 students, between 11am and 3pm on Tuesday 5th January. Laptops and any other borrowed equipment will need to be brought back upon your child’s return to school.
I will be sending information out shortly for those students who are entitled to a Free School Meal. We will be providing these daily to be collected from the school.
I look forward to communicating with you again on Monday 4th January.