Reminder – exams coming up for students in Y7-10
- Assessment week for Y9 – week commencing 1 November 2016
- Assessment week for Y8 – week commencing 7 November 2016
- Assessment week for Y7 – week commencing 14 November 2016
- Assessment week for Y10 – week commencing 21 November 2016
Students will undergo formal examinations in the majority of taught subjects, as indicated above. Examinations will take place during normal timetabled lessons.
It is important that students perform to their full ability during these exams as we will use them to identify what needs to be taught over the coming weeks.
Please support your child by encouraging him/her to revise. Ensuring a healthy diet and exercise/sleep routines will also help your child perform well.
Please support your child to check that s/he has all the correct equipment ready in advance of each and every examination. S/he will feel more comfortable if s/he has her/his own equipment.
Regular attendance at school is important every day but is even more important during examination periods.
- Parent/carer consultations for Y11 – Thursday 10 November 2016 – 4pm onwards
- Parent/carer consultations for Y10 – Thursday 15 December 2016 – 4:30pm onwards